Returns & Exchanges
If you are not completely satisfied, return goods unworn/unused within fourteen days for a refund (less postage). If returning goods for an exchange or a refund please follow the requirements listed below:
- Any goods returned to us are sent at the returnees expense. Please ask for a free certificate of posting from the post office. A covering letter listing your name, address, daytime phone number and invoice number, must be included, outlining what action you would want us to take.
- When returning goods, please do not write on the box/packaging as we re-use all packaging when we can. Any parcels that come back to us, not covered and written over we will reserve the right to deduct £3 from the refund to cover the cost of new box & packaging. So please help us save waste and cover the box.
- If outside the UK and returning goods for an alternative size, postage costs will need to be paid either by credit/debit card or by PayPal, to cover the cost of us sending the alternative size back to you.
- If you are requesting a refund, we will aim to make this within 30 days. If the above points are not followed we will be unable to process your refund.
- If outside of the UK and returning goods for a refund, the refund will be made less the postage costs paid as part of the original order.
- Refunds made for orders placed using PayPal, will be made less the charges made to us by Paypal.
Our address is: ethical WARES, Caegwyn, Temple Bar, Felinfach, Ceredigion. SA48 7SA. UK